Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It is good, just a shame you couldn't keep the car on the track must have cost you some time....:whistle:

:laugh:

tyred

Legendary Member
An evening going through my Mum's photo drawer reveals just how many people that were in said photographs are long dead :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
An evening going through my Mum's photo drawer reveals just how many people that were in said photographs are long dead :sad:
I've many similar ones. Many of them weren't that old, some younger than myself.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I was wondering why my preferred local cafe was busier than usual this morning, but then realised it's Father's Day over here. Because I've never been a father, and so have missed out on what many others take for granted, and because my own Dad died of pancreatic cancer 15 months ago, I'd forgotten about today :sad:
I would have loved to call Dad to chat about various things, such as my plans to buy a new road bike, what I've been doing at work, etc.

classic33

Leg End Member
I was wondering why my preferred local cafe was busier than usual this morning, but then realised it's Father's Day over here. Because I've never been a father, and so have missed out on what many others take for granted, and because my own Dad died of pancreatic cancer 15 months ago, I'd forgotten about today :sad:
I would have loved to call Dad to chat about various things, such as my plans to buy a new road bike, what I've been doing at work, etc.
Work with what you do have, the memories. They're one thing that can't be taken from you.

Top Bottom