Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Who celebrated
Race Your Mouse Day
August 28th

Race Your Mouse Day is today. So, rev up your mouse, and let the race begin.

But, wait a second... what kind of mouse are we talking about? Is it the computer mouse, and we're supposed to race it around the mouse pad?

Created to get you to race your mouse around the icons on your screen. They suggest you do so while waiting for "whatever it is you're waiting for to come up on the screen".

Let the race begin............Happy Race Your Mouse Day!!

My bed seems like an inviting place right now. Nunnight xxx

postman

Legendary Member
Having to wait in.Postman and a courier due today.Nothing of mine though.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm seething! I just cannot access my g mail account. I usually just click 'emails' and up they come, but some @*!!! has decided to put loads of stupid adverts up for gmail , so I have to sign in now. This is impossible because I can't remember my password. The system says it'll send me a code to my phone, but I don't have a phone. Then wait for this... it says it'll send a code to my email address. Yes the same one I can't access now! Are they taking the bloody piss??!!:angry:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Who celebrated
Race Your Mouse Day
August 28th

Race Your Mouse Day is today. So, rev up your mouse, and let the race begin.

But, wait a second... what kind of mouse are we talking about? Is it the computer mouse, and we're supposed to race it around the mouse pad?

Created to get you to race your mouse around the icons on your screen. They suggest you do so while waiting for "whatever it is you're waiting for to come up on the screen".

Let the race begin............Happy Race Your Mouse Day!!

I rescued a mouse yesterday. much to the puzzlement of Kizzy. She was playing with him, but the mouse hid in a tuft of long grass. I could see it from above, and was wearing my gardening gloves, so I picked it up and put back in the field. I am fairly sure that is where it came from, because the wheat was harvested last weekend, so gazillions of mices are homeless.

Top Bottom