Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I boiled a gammon joint yesterday and will be having some with fried or poached eggs in a bit.

And some chips? That kind of thing needs chips. :hungry:

Woman has house full of hedgehogs following "spike in new arrivals" - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-49498137
Sounds like a prickly problem.
*gets coat*

Probably best, before someone makes a pointed remark about your humour...

Well the Bournemouth Air Festival is over for another year!
We didn't take our cameras this time and missed a few opportunities. :angry:. Where we were sat we had good views of the aircraft and missed the Warbirds flying in formation with the Blades! :ohmy:. For some reason the Thunderbolt wasn't in the formation. Another Spitfire took it's place.
We had a lovely time sat on the beach although it got a bit chilly when the sun went in .
We are either island hoping or hopping tomorrow ! :wacko:

D

Deleted member 1258

Well the Bournemouth Air Festival is over for another year!
We didn't take our cameras this time and missed a few opportunities. :angry:. Where we were sat we had good views of the aircraft and missed the Warbirds flying in formation with the Blades! :ohmy:. For some reason the Thunderbolt wasn't in the formation. Another Spitfire took it's place.
We had a lovely time sat on the beach although it got a bit chilly when the sun went in .
We are either island hoping or hopping tomorrow ! :wacko:

Hoping to do some island hopping tomorrow?

Beautiful Daughter (4 yrs) is playing an educational game: she has to understand a story, write some letters that it suggests and then work out how they make a word that fits into the story.

It's a Japanese game.

She explained this to me in English.

Heaven help her teachers when she starts school in a year or so.

:laugh:

Mum says I was like that when I was little... The joys of growing up trilingual... :whistle:

Top Bottom