Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
@Reynard: Just finished "Sky full of Stars".
How'd you know what she's reading?

Let me guess: body, engine and transmission and you're deciding on the wheels?

LOL!

Actually, some race programmes and a press pack.

To be fair, I've been trying to track down some of these items for a while. It just so happens that they've all come up for grabs at the same time... So it's a case of muller my wallet or let the opportunities slip away. :blush:

The press pack is the one I need to research a bit more. I've tagged it on the basis of seeing one photo in a google search a little while ago of Gordon Murray inspecting a Van Diemen RF86. Can I find the photo on google now? Nope And I didn't download it either. More fool me. :banghead:

classic33

Leg End Member
LOL!

Actually, some race programmes and a press pack.

To be fair, I've been trying to track down some of these items for a while. It just so happens that they've all come up for grabs at the same time... So it's a case of muller my wallet or let the opportunities slip away. :blush:

The press pack is the one I need to research a bit more. I've tagged it on the basis of seeing one photo in a google search a little while ago of Gordon Murray inspecting a Van Diemen RF86. Can I find the photo on google now? Nope And I didn't download it either. More fool me. :banghead:
https://www.motoringresearch.com/car-news/gordon-murray-online-museum/

classic33

Leg End Member
Me and DHL What with it being Mrs P birthday today,and our lad being home to celebrate it.We went out last night and today for a meal together.So he goes off by train to Manchester ,we come home, to find a letter package in our hallway,delivered by DHL. Trouble is it's not ours.It's raining the car is put away in the garage and it's about 40 mins walk there and back.So i contacts DHL via computer as phoning is very expensive,and why should i pay.Well first thing the operator cannot find a contact from the numbers i give her.I have now been on the computer ten mins.Finally she GIVES ME a number to ring :banghead:.I explain i am not paying anything from 7p to 55p per min.You work for DHL you contact your own people.Get the driver to come back.Then i end the contact,how cheeky is that,all i wanted to do was help.I am not being given the run around,i pity the customer.Thing is this is not the first time couriers have messed up,we once had a garden shed delivered luckily for him we stopped him unloading it.I'll let you know the outcome.
Wasn't my sanity, that you sent ahead?

Wasn't my sanity, that you sent ahead?

Could be a multi-pack together with mine...

Top Bottom