Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've left the shopping there, when I've been told that they're the only "tills" open. I'd go online if I wanted that sort of service from a shop.
I was just after some watch batteries.
It was a frightening experience. I may have to have a lie down .

postman

Legendary Member
Late start to decorating today,we went to B & Q but Mrs P did not like the price of their paint.So back across Leeds to Homebase right near us.:banghead:.Colours picked Ceiling and three walls Matt Silver Mist emulsion,Silver Mist Satin finish woodwork.Chimney breast and two alcoves,Lapis Blue.Manage to second coat walls and ceiling,before i ran out of steam.Easy day tomorrow,due to a coffee morning i will only have to undercoat the woodwork.Thursday will see the final colour going on the ceiling and walls,i hope it covers i don't fancy a fourth coat.Oh and i have broken my telly,computer specs,the ones with the shaded lens due to my double vision.

D

Deleted member 26715

13.03 is after the 5 hours they needed to come out to me. If they operate on a "we'll say between 8 and 1,but if we can't be arsed we'll come later than that' basis,then they should stipulate that!
It's also 3 minutes after the guys lunch is likely to finish, if your boiler is that impotent to you, then waiting an extra few minutes wouldn't have hurt you, but heyho you seem to like conflict.

D

Deleted member 26715

Are you sure that's the right word to use in this instance? :scratch: I now have to hold you to account for a very... interesting... mental picture. :rofl:
I thought it was a fitting word, get it plumbing, fitting, I'll get my coat

Elder Son is coming over all artistic. He's come up with a song tor when he's riding on a shared use path. In German:

"Freude, freude, freude, freude, wann der Fahrradweg ist Frei,
Freude Freude freude, freude, wann sie lassen uns vorbei
"

It loses a bit in translation:

"Joy, joy, joy, joy, when the cycleway is free,
Joy, joy, joy, joy, when you let us ride past"

But if you sing the German version to this tune, you'll get the idea:

He says it works pretty well: people move over but don't feel angry or threatened...

Elder Son is coming over all artistic. He's come up with a song tor when he's riding on a shared use path. In German:

"Freude, freude, freude, freude, wann der Fahrradweg ist Frei,
Freude Freude freude, freude, wann sie lassen uns vorbei
"

It loses a bit in translation:

"Joy, joy, joy, joy, when the cycleway is free,
Joy, joy, joy, joy, when you let us ride past"

But if you sing the German version to this tune, you'll get the idea:

He says it works pretty well: people move over but don't feel angry or threatened...

Love it! :notworthy:

Top Bottom