Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@Speicher , how about this..
shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLhiTRSownbgmYHPrrlryES8dgyucZDIu4KcWDnwL1BwpM5WrJEcC4CmbSRqA&usqp=CAc.jpg

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Thank you for that suggestion.

I think I would prefer a much plainer clockface, And a strap that can be changed if necessary.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
My Kissa had her first litter in the bed next to my leg well she started labour there I got up and moved her into the prepared box, not an easy task as at the time I had a 'loft bed' up a 7' ladder. For the 2nd litter I was ready for the signs and arriving home from the pub I could tell she was in labour so plonked her again in a prepared box in the front room and sat with her by my feet as I sat on the settee, however I dozed off after a couple of hours and ended up sat on the end seat with my head on the middle cushion and awoke to her having the 3rd kitten on the other end seat of the settee right next to my head. :wacko:
She wanted you to be the first to see them.

There are occasions when I need to wear a watch. I do not use a mobile phone on a daily or even weekly basis, only in emergencies.

I do not wear jewellery as in bracelets or earrings.

I have put this one at the top of the list. I like the watch because it has a beautiful face*, looks like shimmering water. I have almost entirely opted out of buying presents for anyone, and this will be a present for me, from me and the cats.

https://www.holzkern.com/en/maui-leadwood-nacre.html

Or this one https://www.holzkern.com/en/capri-olivewood-nacre.html

This one look more "dressy". I shan't post anymore pics of watches. ^_^

* Yes, I already have a beautiful face, don't I?

Oi, stop laughing! :laugh::blush:

LOLOLOLOL! :giggle:

I wear a watch when I'm out and about. When I'm not out and about, there are enough clocks dotted about the house. Am not a jewellery wearer as such, although I like a bit of (understated) bling. No earrings though as I've no piercings.

The only items I wear all the time are a St Christopher and a locket containing a photo and a memento of someone very dear to me.

Just popped the oven on to preheat. Have some more cheese and onion rolls for lunch.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
LOLOLOLOL! :giggle:

I wear a watch when I'm out and about. When I'm not out and about, there are enough clocks dotted about the house. Am not a jewellery wearer as such, although I like a bit of (understated) bling. No earrings though as I've no piercings.

The only items I wear all the time are a St Christopher and a locket containing a photo and a memento of someone very dear to me.
Reminds me I need to get a new St Michael and St. Botulph.

Top Bottom