Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No. Just the watch make and serial number.
It could be a small button type battery, 364, 377.
You can get adjustable case openers quite cheaply. I managed to buy a watch tinkerers kit cheaply from a local online site .

Speicher

Vice Admiral
There'd be no point me buying a watch, I never wear one, I haven't worn one since I retired.
There are occasions when I need to wear a watch. I do not use a mobile phone on a daily or even weekly basis, only in emergencies.

I do not wear jewellery as in bracelets or earrings.

I have put this one at the top of the list. I like the watch because it has a beautiful face*, looks like shimmering water. I have almost entirely opted out of buying presents for anyone, and this will be a present for me, from me and the cats.

https://www.holzkern.com/en/maui-leadwood-nacre.html

Or this one https://www.holzkern.com/en/capri-olivewood-nacre.html

This one look more "dressy". I shan't post anymore pics of watches. ^_^

* Yes, I already have a beautiful face, don't I?

Oi, stop laughing! :laugh::blush:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1258

There are occasions when I need to wear a watch. I do not use a mobile phone on a daily or even weekly basis, only in emergencies.

I do not wear jewellery as in bracelets or earrings.

I have put this one at the top of the list. I like the watch because it has a beautiful face*, looks like shimmering water. I have almost entirely opted out of buying presents for anyone, and this will be a present for me, from me and the cats.

https://www.holzkern.com/en/maui-leadwood-nacre.html

Or this one https://www.holzkern.com/en/capri-olivewood-nacre.html

This one look more "dressy". I shan't post anymore pics of watches. ^_^

* Yes, I already have a beautiful face, don't I?

Oi, stop laughing! :laugh::blush:

The watch looks lovely, I carry a smart phone with me most of the time, theres a clock on the dash of the car, but its very rare I need to know the time.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It's also 3 minutes after the guys lunch is likely to finish, if your boiler is that impotent to you, then waiting an extra few minutes wouldn't have hurt you, but heyho you seem to like conflict.
When given a time by the HA they ask if you want a morning appointment or an afternoon one. The morning one's from 8 till 1.the afternoon one's from 1 till 6. They don't mention the visiting workman's lunch break and how it'd be best to work around it. Seriously,have you ever waited in 5 hours for someone to turn up then they don't? As far as i was concerned after 1am passed they weren't coming so i went out and did the jobs i'd put on hold for those what turned out to be wasted hours. Now if i'd known he was going to arrive soon after 1pm i'd have waited a little longer. but i was certainly not going to waste another 5 hours on the off chance he might turn up!

D

Deleted member 26715

When given a time by the HA they ask if you want a morning appointment or an afternoon one. The morning one's from 8 till 1.the afternoon one's from 1 till 6. They don't mention the visiting workman's lunch break and how it'd be best to work around it. Seriously,have you ever waited in 5 hours for someone to turn up then they don't? As far as i was concerned after 1am passed they weren't coming so i went out and did the jobs i'd put on hold for those what turned out to be wasted hours. Now if i'd known he was going to arrive soon after 1pm i'd have waited a little longer. but i was certainly not going to waste another 5 hours on the off chance he might turn up!
You're unbelievable. you've got F'all else to do, what was so goddamn impotent that you had to go out within 3 minutes of the expired time, grow up!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You're unbelievable. you've got F'all else to do,

Aw getting mad now i see. Resorting to getting a bit personal. :rolleyes: One could ask what you have to do all day besides waiting for my replies to tear into.

D

Deleted member 26715

Aw getting mad now i see. Resorting to getting a bit personal. :rolleyes: One could ask what you have to do all day besides waiting for my replies to tear into.
Not mad at all, just incredulous at your attitude, you purposely went out to prove a point but the only person who was inconvenienced by this is yourself, but then you try to make it everybody else's fault.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Not mad at all, just incredulous at your attitude, you purposely went out to prove a point but the only person who was inconvenienced by this is yourself, but then you try to make it everybody else's fault.
Time to give up the trolling for a reaction now,wouldn't you say? you can't seem to grasp my explanation of yesterday's event,so it's best to leave it at this point in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 26715

you can't seem to grasp my explanation of yesterday's event
Oh I fully understand your point, you wanted to show them you're not a person to be messed with, what I fail to understand who apart from you was inconvenienced by your actions?

Top Bottom