Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well here i am waiting for some light to hit the kitchen area.I am on my final coat of paint,but it's too dark at the moment to even think about trying to finish it off.If i skiff a bit i will see it for years.So i have come up with an idea.At 10-30 will every CC member stand in your back or front garden ,look up to the sky and all at the same time pucker up yer cheeks and blow out one long blast of air,that way the cloud cover will move over and i can get on with the last coat,many thanks.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Maybe he's giving William a chance.
No doubt William concurs.

Anyhow, today is the last day of the family birthday season. No more presents, cards and wrapping paper until Christmas!

D

Deleted member 1258

Well its The Great Eastern Run today, bit of a pain as all the roads are shut while thousands of people walk 13 miles, :rolleyes: anyhow they will need their coats as its going to be very wet.

My birthday weekend so a day at home with all the family..

Happy Birthday

postman

Legendary Member
Well good try everyone.I have never stopped painting before due to bad light.Painted the ceiling,well i think i have,terrible conditions,so i have washed the brushes and stopped for the day.Going to try again tomorrow,not wasting paint if i cannot cover it properly,lord knows what Mrs P will say.I thought i would have had it done by teatime today,but Thursday's washing the cabinets robbed me of the early start i needed,Yesterday would have been a brilliant day to finish the top coat,light and bright and sunny.Well never mind.

I think I may go off Formula 1 if they just keep showing the highlights.
I have followed it for years and now they are taking the ****!

Blame Bernie for putting live F1 behind a paywall in order to fund his retirement. :gun:

Here's a tip for you - ITV4 all day today till half 6. Much better than Formula 1zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

postman

Legendary Member
1570977902532.png
Health warning this saddle may contain nuts.

Top Bottom