Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As the weather report says it will be warm, I'm going to cycle to Esslingen with only one coat.
Of paint ? :whistle:

Ugh. Writing more applications. Trouble is that the Employment Agency keep pushing me to apply for places I don't want to work in.
Do you have to write a letter ?
If so could they find their way into the wrong envelopes ? :whistle:

Do you have to write a letter ?
If so could they find their way into the wrong envelopes ? :whistle:

All done by EMail, and the Employment Agency send notifications to the companies when I get a 'recommendation'.

If it gets really bad I'll call the company and tell them to save time by sending me a rejection letter. I wouldn't email them in case they forward it to the Employment Agency.

All done by EMail, and the Employment Agency send notifications to the companies when I get a 'recommendation'.

If it gets really bad I'll call the company and tell them to save time by sending me a rejection letter. I wouldn't email them in case they forward it to the Employment Agency.
I find that most things with agency attached seem to involve incompetence.

D

Deleted member 26715

On an other Tinternet note, Vodafone want to swap out my router so they have to deliver one & collect the old one at the same time, great idea just one flaw they said they would advise so I can make arrangements. Their idea of advising is a text at 8am the the router is arriving between 1 & 2 whilst I am 20 miles away

Top Bottom