Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Isn't modern technology great!
I thought I had a friend's address and telephone number written down somewhere. It must be somewhere safe as I can't find it!
I thought I found it but discovered that it was my wife's friend's number.
My wife suggested that I look in the calls section of our phone for unfamiliar numbers. I did that and rang the wrong person! :ohmy: Sorry !
So if you receive any strange calls it will probably be me dialling any numbers which come into my head !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
After being off all last week with 'the lurgy' I'm back in work but feel shockingly bad still.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Is it any different to the last 50 years music as that would certainly make it unusual.

I hope not, that would be like listening to a different band.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Isn't modern technology great!
I thought I had a friend's address and telephone number written down somewhere. It must be somewhere safe as I can't find it!
I thought I found it but discovered that it was my wife's friend's number.
My wife suggested that I look in the calls section of our phone for unfamiliar numbers. I did that and rang the wrong person! :ohmy: Sorry !
So if you receive any strange calls it will probably be me dialling any numbers which come into my head !
So it was you calling me in a vain attempt to get me to sign up for a Smart Meter!!
Nay, nay and thrice nay!

Top Bottom