Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
I am at work - very mundane :tired:

postman

Legendary Member
My word i was so lucky.It stayed light and bright with some very weak sunshine.I got the ceiling and walls finished.Now normally it's got to be spot on.But i did my best i don't think i missed any and i don't think i skiffed any.So that's it.Right so i cleaned up and brought stuff back in to the kitchen,after giving the windows a clean cleaned and polished the granite tops,put towel rail back on the wall plus the notice board and large calendar.It's great when things go back they fill up the vast empty spaces and take out the bareness of the walls just painted.Hardest bit was putting four brackets back in to the window frames ready for the blinds,big clumpy hands,little screws and varifocals don't go well together.So now downlights to remove paint where i caught them with the paint.Final coat of satin wood on woodwork.Despite two coats of silver grey over white undercoat it is still sketchy,i never had this with gloss,but Mrs P does not like gloss.So blinds to go back tomorrow clean floor then i can rest till next year when it's the back room and our bedroom.I will be doing that in better weather conditions,but i must say October has been awful weather wise it is usually one of my fave months.Well that's all folks thank you for reading all of this rubbish.

Top Bottom