Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I have just eaten a delucious double sausage McMuffin :rolleyes:
I didn't know delucious was an option.

I keep getting the mediocre ones.

D

Deleted member 26715

I have just eaten a delucious double sausage McMuffin :rolleyes:
I keep getting the mediocre ones.
I don't mind the sausage McMuffin, we often call for them if we make an early start somewhere, but don't eat any of the other stuff.

But what I really would like to know is how they & the rest of them get away with their adverts, I have never repeat never had a burger like any that are advertised on TV, they really should be prosecuted under trade descriptions

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't mind the sausage McMuffin, we often call for them if we make an early start somewhere, but don't eat any of the other stuff.

But what I really would like to know is how they & the rest of them get away with their adverts, I have never repeat never had a burger like any that are advertised on TV, they really should be prosecuted under trade descriptions
Have a word with the manager

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwQ6EjLdMQ

postman

Legendary Member
Right a bit more to the decorating saga.I needed some more satinwood to do the woodwork.So on Saturday i went in to Headingley bought some which i thought was a near as could be colour match.Well final coat has gone on today,and i don't like it.So i have just been to the store we bought the right colour from last week.It was there we got the last tin.and that is why i did not go back,i thought they would not have restocked.So the corect colur goes on tomorrow,i don't think Mrs P is too well pleased.But in m,y defence i have given the kitchen another clean today.Paint off the wall sockets paint off the ceiling lights ,i caught them again.Put up the blinds washed the floor and cleaned the granite work tops and that was before i began painting oh and not to forget i washed down with slightly soapy water the cabinet doors again.Paint wise it is going to take two coats to block out the other colour.Wish me luck what a numpty i am.

Top Bottom