Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not me, I’m not working today. 😜

Today I just have to be physically present for a few hours: my problem was more that I was exhausted (that unpleasant stage where you feel slightly nauseous for some reason) so went to bed at half past nine, was woken at midnight and then couldn't get to sleep until three.

Incidentally am I the only one to find yawning really annoying when you can't sleep? It feels like my body is nagging me that it's tired, but refuses to implement the solution.

Last edited:
Morning!
I have got to go out soon and take our car for a re test.
Where has this high pressure that the weather peeps promised that would bring clearer weather this week ?
The bad weather seems to have come in from the west travelled across to the North Sea done a U turn as is heading back again ! :angry::angry:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Morning!
Where has this high pressure that the weather peeps promised that would bring clearer weather this week ?
The bad weather seems to have come in from the west travelled across to the North Sea done a U turn as is heading back again ! :angry::angry:

A ton of overnight rain and its still going down here.

Don't forget your trousers before you go out. :okay:

Morning!

If it had kept going it would have come here, so I'm entirely in favour of this arrangement.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Festival on at this time!!
Oktoberfest?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Today I just have to be physically present for a few hours: my problem was more that I was exhausted (that unpleasant stage where you feel slightly nauseous for some reason) so went to bed at half past nine, was woken at midnight and then couldn't get to sleep until three.

Incidentally am I the only one to find yawning really annoying when you can't sleep? It feels like my body is nagging me that it's tired, but refuses to implement the solution.
Probably all the festivals keeping you awake.

Festival on at this time!!

It's a local thing. Protestant villages have Kirbe, which is a sort of street market and fair, and a few weeks later Catholic villages have Fasching which is a procession with costumes. That way everyone gets to go to both.

Probably all the festivals keeping you awake.

That probably isn't helping, but I suspect the real culprit is nerves about the interview tomorrow...

Last edited:
Top Bottom