Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Finally managed to eat something: I've felt slightly nauseous all day which I think is related to the interview days tomorrow and Wednesday.
Good luck on your interviews 🤞

You'll be fine, don't worry.
Good luck on your interviews 🤞

Thanks. I think this is correct, as they clearly liked me in the interview last week, and were talking about stuff I'll be doing in a few months time there.

There is also the factor that there are not many Occupational Therapists who are also cabinet makers and have artistic skills, which is what they need.

I should be pretty relaxed, but for the first time in several months of interviews I'm really nervous. It didn't help when someone said "You'll be okay unless you do something really awful" which got me thinking of all the ways I could totally balls up the whole thing...

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Thanks. I think this is correct, as they clearly liked me in the interview last week, and were talking about stuff I'll be doing in a few months time there.

There is also the factor that there are not many Occupational Therapists who are also cabinet makers and have artistic skills, which is what they need.

I should be pretty relaxed, but for the first time in several months of interviews I'm really nervous. It didn't help when someone said "You'll be okay unless you do something really awful" which got me thinking of all the ways I could totally balls up the whole thing...
It sounds like you want the job!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Good grief, it's an epidemic. And the charging cable for my phone has broken too...
And the electric oven burnt my oven chips tonight. It's a bad, bad, bad electrical day!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Nah it's been a good day here, fitted the new bulb in the cooker hood so I'm not cooking in the shadows. 👯‍♂️
You do realise that you've upset the delicate electrical ecology! Phone leads, toothbrushes, scales, chips. And that's just the beginning of what you've started. I'd put the old bulb back in before things get out of hand.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
You do realise that you've upset the delicate electrical ecology! Phone leads, toothbrushes, scales, chips. And that's just the beginning of what you've started. I'd put the old bulb back in before things get out of hand.
I'm not going back to cookery by braille, almost had the bike light out yesterday to check how well the onions were browning for the curry :cursing:

Top Bottom