Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
We have found a home for the little black kitten we found. The Fragrant MrsP’s best friend, who has a young cat, is going to be his new servant. She’s very excited.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
The cooling towers at Ironbridge power station were demolished today. I couldn't get over there to watch but did get a view from Lyth Hill of them folding up into pink dust. I was a bit surprised at how many people turned out to see it from this far away.

It was a bit far away for my camera to do it justice. The BBC got some nice footage though:
View: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-shropshire-50686225/ironbridge-power-station-cooling-towers-brought-down

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
So I was commanded to get the Christmas decorations out of storage today. They are now going up. It's far too early for my liking. What's wrong with putting them up on the 24th?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good job Mrs F isn't working at the moment (made redundant recently) - lots of various parcels arived today. 25 litres of snow foam for my lad (for washing his car), Planet X torque wrench (pressie from my daughter - off to Santa now), dent puller (to sort out a door dent my lad's car got in the last week - he's not happy) and an IP camera which was free.

We had a 'nanny cam' for a few years, but the manufacturers stopped cloud storage over the summer. We weren't aware as nana is in a nursing home now, and the camera was in her house. Brought camera home to use in my garage and it wouldn't connect. Googled and found burried in the manufacturer's suport that they had stopped supporting the camera. Argh.... then read, fill in this form and we might be able to send you a new one. Did that, and a new camera arrived today. Going to put it in the garage as added bike security and for watching my bikes all day :wacko::whistle:;) Comes with 2 way communication, and a siren - I can see some pranks to play on my son coming up.....:laugh:

Top Bottom