Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was listening into the peeps who took over the ex Thomas Cook branches. It was interesting how they have managed to take on most of the ex employees and are making a success of things . They seem to be doing well by not making efficiency cuts in reducing members of staff.
I wonder how football managers would fair if they carried out efficiency cuts and played with 9 players ? :whistle:

postman

Legendary Member
Mundane,i am back but i do not know for how long for.Some contractor has dug through a Virgin Media cable in our area.So we are having good days and bad days,in out in out off on off on.Date given for full service back on 3-15pm 20th Jan.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
It is -9C here right now, with a north wind. It is supposed to warm a bit, be really hideous Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, then moderate by Wednesday, with highs near 0C or above after that. Sometimes we are in the well sub-zero C (and sometimesF) for weeks this time of year, usually the last two weeks of January and the first two weeks of February. But things always seem to improve by Shrove Tuesday. Americans eat pancakes all year. Shrove Tuesday is just the day we have them at church.

classic33

Leg End Member
Can you provide further details please, about the direction of the wind. Is it really south, or south west or west south west? ^_^ Spose it could also be south south west? :unsure:
Or South West by South, South West by West
1579175500918.png

Last edited:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Any breakfast serving retaurant has alternatives. Believe me, I would know. I am the same about eggs. Most fast food chains feature breakfast, and have a bewildering variety of options. Breakfast Burrito, for example/par ejemplo.
I've never liked pancakes. And now I can't eat them anyway as I have developed an allergy to eggs. Which makes life interesting. I'm probably the only cyclist in the world who doesn't eat cake :laugh:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
...I'm probably the only cyclist in the world who doesn't eat cake :laugh:

If I may use a popular and modern vernacular...D’fuq? !

Top Bottom