Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Thanks! It’s starting to drive me a little nuts having to use the booster all the time which won’t be good for the battery either.
Are you any good with the Multimeter?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Thanks! It’s starting to drive me a little nuts having to use the booster all the time which won’t be good for the battery either.
Could be sensors or starter. Even water temp sensor goes into whether the glow plugs go. If it's anything like diesels I've dealt with. Might think about cold weather fuel additive, but usually that is more for like the conditions we have here in the States, where it is currently -12C where I am. Or fuel injectors.

I've been bizzing! I took the old sink plug out . Who's bright idea was it to replace a chain with a rod linkage ? B****y useless piece of rubbish! :angry:
Fitted a new thingummy with a flip plug in it . Then had to go toQ & B's as it wouldn't reach the waste pipe, bought a new trap and an extension pipe . Saw,saw, saw, fitted the new bits and now it leaks !:angry: I'll sort it tomorrow.
Washed my car as we are going to a funeral tomorrow .
I'm going to have a rest now .

classic33

Leg End Member
Had our monster fir down Saturday, together with a smaller one.I've now got some logs I can't lift! Question is, axe or bomb for splitting. I might even hire a chain saw.
Axe, great for anger management. Bomb would require shaped charges, and leave you with a bit of a mess to clean up.

Top Bottom