Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I'M not reporting it!!:thumbsdown:
Stop complaining about nobody reporting it then!

Last edited by a moderator:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Well today is my first day at my new job , got to decide how I am going to commute to my new work place ?

I would normally use my Marin Bear Valley but I don't think it makes sense to work from the bedroom to the garage and then ride it back to my workspace under our stairs 😁

I think you need to do more investigating on this commute.

Does it take you longer to get back home after you finish work?

Here's my suggestion: Walk from the cupboard under the stairs to the garage, commute home the long way round, and then walk to the bedroom, via the kitchen. The rift in the space time continuum could mean that it takes you an hour to get home. :unsure:^_^

Last edited:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
It's a beautiful, sunny day here on the border between Derbyshire and Yorkshire. Beautiful, but cold. 0ºC. With lots of black ice on the roads and pavements.

It was colder yesterday. I know it was colder as the car refused to start. It doesn't like the cold and often refuses to start when the temperature drops below 3ºC (it was -1ºC). Jump start booster required. And before it's pointed out, the battery is only 2 months old. And yes, it is the correct battery for the car. But thank you for your help ;)

Now, I have to go food shopping. It's nice and warm in the house. I don't want to go. But we have no food left (I've just eaten one of my wife's brunch bar things and it was awful xx( ). Time to man up, get cold and (probably) jump start the car....

classic33

Leg End Member
It's a beautiful, sunny day here on the border between Derbyshire and Yorkshire. Beautiful, but cold. 0ºC. With lots of black ice on the roads and pavements.

It was colder yesterday. I know it was colder as the car refused to start. It doesn't like the cold and often refuses to start when the temperature drops below 3ºC (it was -1ºC). Jump start booster required. And before it's pointed out, the battery is only 2 months old. And yes, it is the correct battery for the car. But thank you for your help ;)

Now, I have to go food shopping. It's nice and warm in the house. I don't want to go. But we have no food left (I've just eaten one of my wife's brunch bar things and it was awful xx( ). Time to man up, get cold and (probably) jump start the car....
Or have another of your wife's brunch bars.

Top Bottom