Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I still have no landline phone or broadband .

My sister had no phone for a month after Sky lost the number After a change of provider..

I've found the 1990 F3000 yearbook which I've been chasing down for quite a while on the Bay of E. Ordinarily that would be a really good thing, but while the book is only a fraction of the typical asking price for one of these, it *is* damaged. :sad:

Mega frustrating, as they really don't come up very often, and when they do, it's never the one I'm looking for. :banghead:

Not quite sure what to do. :scratch:

Have told the seller that I'll sleep on it. On the other hand, £12 isn't the earth and then at least I'll have a copy, but as a bibliophile, damaged books offend me.

I do have the 1991 yearbook btw, which I bought in Foyles in around 1997 / 98 ish. Found it lurking in one of their many stacks of OOP motoring books, and I *may* have done a silly happy dance in the shop... :blush:
Why not buy that one for now and if a better one comes up in the future you could buy it and sell on the not so good one .

Morning !
Bright sunshine but frosty here . I had to de ice my car so that my wife could collect our grandson .

Top Bottom