Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ripple

Veteran
6am to 6pm shift yesterday. 7 hours break and another 1am to 9am shift last night. 24 hours without a sleep.
Came back home around 9.30 am today and back to work for 5pm to 9am shift today. Yep. 16 hours. Managed to sleep for few hours though.
I'm completely lost what day is today. ^_^
I still absolutely love my job. ❤

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Nice with crispy streaky bacon and dripping. :hungry:

And with roasted beetroot, and hard boiled eggs :rolleyes:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I'll have to admit, I'm not the world's biggest fan of beetroot, although I will eat it. Mind, beetroot chutney is very nice, especially in a sandwich with stilton and cold roast beef. :hungry:

Piclked, or kimchi'd beetroot, is my preference, its a bit too sweet by itself.

But that's why it pairs so well with bitter raddichio.. :hungry:

Nice try :laugh:

Most of that isn't at all relevant, and the few bits that are, I already have anyway. So no need to exercise my willpower. :biggrin:

10/10 for effort though. :okay: The first copy of Autosport that I ever bought (as opposed to reading in the newsagent and putting back on the shelf) is on that list, btw. I was a rather skint schoolgirl back in those days, and a copy of Autosport ate up nearly half my week's pocket money. :blush:

classic33

Leg End Member
Nice try :laugh:

Most of that isn't at all relevant, and the few bits that are, I already have anyway. So no need to exercise my willpower. :biggrin:

10/10 for effort though. :okay: The first copy of Autosport that I ever bought (as opposed to reading in the newsagent and putting back on the shelf) is on that list, btw. I was a rather skint schoolgirl back in those days, and a copy of Autosport ate up nearly half my week's pocket money. :blush:
Just so you knew if you looked, you couldn't blame me.

Top Bottom