Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Went tesco today. Bought some apple trees. The regular gardener is away on holiday and wont be back for a month so it fell upon me and my Dad to plant them temporarily in giant buckets.

Dad's shovelling dirt around. makes an absolute mess on the concrete while packing it in the buckets, odds, sods and clods everywhere. I get on a knee and start flicking worms back into the soil.

Dad looks confused/weirded out: "What the f**k are you doing??"
I look up at him and said "Saving lives".

These apples better be the best apples ive ever tasted or im going to be really disappointed.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
It'll be a pain in the rear typing though.
I know @Reynard claims to be little but her forehead can't be that close to her ar5e. :whistle:

I don't understand why there are so many Wood Pigeons around when you see their failed attempts at making a nest ? :wacko:

We watched a pair for ages trying to build a nest in our neighbours cherry tree. All they succeeded in doing was to make a pile of sticks underneath the tree .

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
3 inches of snow, to be followed by bitter cold, then a warming trend by weekend.
In other news, I bought a steamer yesterday, thinking it will be helpful in cleaning old bicycle parts and the like.
I also got a bag for the top tube of my bikes, that holds my phone, a tube , some tire levers, and the air filler and cartridges.
I went looking for the Wal*Mart clone of the GSI cooking pot, but got a Stanley cooking pot instead, because all the Wal*Mart GSI clones seem to have gone away. Which is okay, I guess I'd rather have stainless than less than reliable non-stick.

Top Bottom