Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I was reading a post in an Australian cycling forum just now, in which a cyclist described a particularly nasty case of road rage by a motorist towards him, and suddenly I felt very stressed and upset. Even reading about incidents like this affects me quite a bit, now. I'm beginning to think there's something wrong with me. :sad:
N'owt wrong with that or you. I get very upset at this sort of thing and other injustices as I perceive them. I no longer read or watch video about cycling accidents or road rage events, too many negative vibes. Don't beat yourself up over it, as AndyinGermany says, it's perfectly normal.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I've been for a job interview for a part time role. I wonder if I'll get it.

Ladies and gentlemen.

Allow me to introduce you to my ...

“Eleventh Thousand and One Hundred and Eleventh” post.

:wahhey:

Sounds very Bilbo Baggins-ish... :tongue:

Done painting for the day. Light has gone, and so has my concentration. Been doing some really fiddly bits i.e. all the windows, driver & co-driver plus all the reflections and stuff.

Barring a few minor bits of shading and detail on the bodywork - which have to wait until I've gone to town tomorrow to buy a rigger brush, the car is just about done. Then it's just finishing off the figures in the background and spiky bush thing in the foreground.

Really pleased with it. Next project chosen - I'll be going short oval racing...

Last edited:
Top Bottom