Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Either I'm pregnant :eek: or I have worms xx( but all I want to do today is eat. I know I've been hitting the gym more this week, schools are still shut, but Henry viii didn't eat as much as I have today. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

I was watching a film om my tablet last night, Dragon Blade, I got to the end and the big fight between the good guy and the bad guy, then suddenly thought "I've seen this" , yes it was the second time I've seen this film, normally I'm very good at remembering what I've watched but I'd forgotten this one..

D

Deleted member 1258

Was it that memorable ? :whistle:

obviously not, it wasn't a bad film, it just wasn't a classic.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Still waiting to hear back from the garage when our car will be ready. Took it in at 8AM on Tuesday for a service and issues with the gear interlock (for reverse) not springing back properly when moving into neutral, and the engine over-revving occasionally. Rang them yesterday about 4PM to find out when it would be done by (told would get a phone call) and still waiting. I have two kids and a wife with cabin fever as we only have the one car and no one fancies cycling in the pouring rain (of course, it'll be me that walks for 25 minutes in the rain to collect the car, but then I'll be very glad to get out the house!).

Top Bottom