Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I think my daughter's after something. She just told me I look exactly the same as I do in this recently recovered photo...
IMG_20200220_191507281.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I think my daughter's after something. She just told me I look exactly the same as I do in this recently recovered photo...
View attachment 505420
School uniform still fits you then!

What"ll the cats be having?

The girls had a pouch of Gourmet Mon Petit each.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Now we have the car back, I'll be taking my son out today (as it's half term). We're off to Warhammer World in Nottingham so he can see the exhibition (for the third/fourth time?) and he wants to pick up a couple of models for his army. He'll no doubt need a few pots of paint too. It's much better than his usual hobbies of playing video games or watching other people play video games on YouTube (- I really don't understand this latter one; maybe it's a sign I'm getting older).

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Four parcels each with a pouch of posh food, some treat sticks, a ping pong ball and a catnip mouse.
I'm on the hunt for extra strong toys. Molly eventually rips toys to shreds and starts eating them!:laugh:

She loved these and they are good for keeping the teeth clean, but the tails were chewed off and swallowed within the first hour or so, then the rest got gradually shredded. I'm scared she comes to harm swallowing stuff :sad:

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Petstages-327-Catnip-Chew-Mice/dp/B000HHQ74O?ref_=ast_bbp_dp

Top Bottom