Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Just ordered some custom mud flaps from these guys.

https://rawmudflap.uk/gallery/

postman

Legendary Member
Ok i am back,what has been going on.Been in Hunmanby visiting 92 year old Ernie.This visit was a bit difficult.When i go he cancels his caring team so we can go out if we can.Well he was not well,and it turned out i became his carer for the week.Did a little bit of cooking nothing big so i a not bragging,made breakfast,washed,did some diy jobs.Helped him get dressed and undressed applied medication to his back a pain gel,made sure he took his meds,actually i gave them too him,he is getting forgetful.Picked him off his bedroom floor twice as he fell off the bed,how i don't know i was in the next bedroom,picked him off the landing floor and also called the Doctor as he needed treatment for a bleed.Even this morning with only 30 mins to go ,my bus runs one an hour and i needed that bus for my train connection ,i was on the phone again asking for Doctors advice.a bit of a 'heavy' visit this one.But this is what friendship is about.

I see 4 :wacko:……. checked again and see three, think I am losing the plot altogether

Top Bottom