Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Lord Fluffington has been out all night, he looks knackered but very pleased with himself, the joys of being a Tomcat. :becool:

D

Deleted member 26715

On a train to London after a horrible sleepless night, why do I get so worked up about a couple of mundane meetings

Kryton521

Über Member
:cursing: Car! Now sold for scrap/salvage. Paid £1400 last year, at about this time, online from a car yard. Failed it's MOT on so many things there is no way on this Earth that last years MOT was valid. Broken suspension coils! Brake lines corroded to the point of, "Don't drive it will you?" when I got it back. Less than 600 metres back to mine and I've emptied it, except for the half tank of fuel:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Why are cars so :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:ing s:cursing::cursing::cursing:???

I'm knackered ! I thought I would take advantage of a lull in the weather and go for a ride on my bike . I did my usual trip over to Lacock and back . It was a bit gusty but the bike was stable . I didn't like the return journey so much as most of it was into a head wind .
I found out what some people mean when they say that a certain bike makes them want to ride fast . The Clubman has that effect .
I now have to give it a wash off . At least it is sunny today .

:cursing: Car! Now sold for scrap/salvage. Paid £1400 last year, at about this time, online from a car yard. Failed it's MOT on so many things there is no way on this Earth that last years MOT was valid. Broken suspension coils! Brake lines corroded to the point of, "Don't drive it will you?" when I got it back. Less than 600 metres back to mine and I've emptied it, except for the half tank of fuel:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Why are cars so :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:ing s:cursing::cursing::cursing:???
What car was it ?

Top Bottom