Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kryton521

Über Member
In breaking, [mundane] news! The interview I feel went well. My car failed it's MOT, had it less than a year, brought from a dealer that had "MOT'd" it. So how has it got so bad in less than a year???

B/S cars!!! Sh*tty things and should all be scrapped!!!!

That did not go to plan...

Had to take Lexi to the vet in an emergency. She came in from outside and was trying to reverse away from her mouth, drooling and bleeding and pawing at her face. Poor wee toot has an abscess - vet reckons it's more likely she's been bitten by a snack-on-legs rather than it being a tooth gone bad. So she's back to the vet early doors to have that cleaned out and checked, and they'll do a dental at the same time, as I'd planned to book her in for one next month anyway.

Water biscuits.

Those always sound like some kind of homeopathic remedy for incontinence.

Back from the interview: the place looks pretty good, the team looks really good -to say I was junior with the experience in the room would be an understatement- so I'd learn lots. It's a very nice town in a very nice place.

On the flip side, the town is quite hilly and doesn't seem to have much cycling infrastructure, but does have lots of narrow busy roads. Also, they don't have a wood workshop...

Back from the interview: the place looks pretty good, the team looks really good -to say I was junior with the experience in the room would be an understatement- so I'd learn lots. It's a very nice town in a very nice place.

On the flip side, the town is quite hilly and doesn't seem to have much cycling infrastructure, but does have lots of narrow busy roads. Also, they don't have a wood workshop...

Swings & roundabouts, huh...

Top Bottom