Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
S.O.A.B. Me, not anyone else. Woke up feeling good, job interview today at 1300. Good. Put the recycling and rubbish bag out, would have loved to go for a bike ride but..... Contact lens trial at 0940 and interview this afternoon? Not risking it, but it's mild, dry and calm. No, stand firm, leave the bike for another day.
It's TUESDAY Moron!!! Recycling is Wednesday. So had to bring it all back. Getting ready for walking into town, twenty minute walk? Hammers it down with rain! Great! Get to SpecSavers....... Wrong DAY!!! Trial is Wednesday as well???

So, mundane? Bloody stupid!
What day is the interview ?
Good luck for whenever it is !

I was fed up with some brown parcel tape not sticking a parcel yesterday. It would stick for a few seconds and then start lifting . Must be some safety feature ! Anyway I went out and bought some of that David Attenborough's friends tape. Had a job getting it off the roll ! :ohmy:

Should hold now ! :smile:

Kryton521

Über Member
My day cannot get much worse.

I went to buy a bar of Dairy Milk from the vending machine at work and in a lapse od concentration, I pressed the wrong button and got a Bounty:cry:
Could have been worse. Your unwanted could of got hung up as so often happens to me with vending machines. Then you have to buy something else you don't want to get the crap you didn't want to start with!!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I have my first new plastic £20 today.

Top Bottom