Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning.
Not again!
I was in the kitchen making my breakfast, Schrodie came in from outside and said hello. He suddenly looked up startled and rushed over to the corner of the room . I then noticed some black feathers on the floor. I heard a cheap from behind the curtains! It was a Blackbird again !
I opened the door and it flew off up the garden .

Schrodie is in the doghouse ! :ohmy:. :wacko:

All very well, but what about the poor dog?
She will miss him !

Next door have a young Greyhound . They have invented a game between them. She comes up to the fence all excited, Schrodie stands 10 feet from the fence watching her intently . All of a sudden Schrodie will rush towards the fence hissing and spitting causing the Greyhound to rush off up the garden.
They must enjoy it as they seem to do it every day .

Right, time to get ready for the interview later today...

Kryton521

Über Member
S.O.A.B. Me, not anyone else. Woke up feeling good, job interview today at 1300. Good. Put the recycling and rubbish bag out, would have loved to go for a bike ride but..... Contact lens trial at 0940 and interview this afternoon? Not risking it, but it's mild, dry and calm. No, stand firm, leave the bike for another day.
It's TUESDAY Moron!!! Recycling is Wednesday. So had to bring it all back. Getting ready for walking into town, twenty minute walk? Hammers it down with rain! Great! Get to SpecSavers....... Wrong DAY!!! Trial is Wednesday as well???

So, mundane? Bloody stupid!

Top Bottom