Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
It's quite surprising how much you can get done when the weather's miserable and cycling is curtailed. There was even time to improve the aerodynamics on all of my bikes with a simple tool...
2271796_R_Z001A?w=750&h=440&qlt=70.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
What’s it like outside?

What the house or ??

I have been trying to wrap a box up in cardboard for posting. Schrodie has been helping me ! :wacko:. I cut the cardboard into two pieces and gave him one ,but he decided that mine was much nicer ! :wacko:
I eventually managed to finish it without his help .
I thought that I would wind down by watching the BBC Agatha Christie Pale Horse . I watched a couple of minutes of it before switching off. I couldn't stand the going back and forth bits . Didn't they learn from the War of the World's fiasco !

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I have been trying to wrap a box up in cardboard for posting. Schrodie has been helping me ! :wacko:. I cut the cardboard into two pieces and gave him one ,but he decided that mine was much nicer ! :wacko:
I eventually managed to finish it without his help .
I thought that I would wind down by watching the BBC Agatha Christie Pale Horse . I watched a couple of minutes of it before switching off. I couldn't stand the going back and forth bits . Didn't they learn from the War of the World's fiasco !
We watched it last week, utter utter shite.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Morning all guess what.... It's raining:sad:and set to for most of the day

Happy Monday

Kryton521

Über Member
Yet another howling bloody gale and weather warnings! DO I get the rollers out again? For the bike not my hair! The hair blew away years ago. Seriously over this shyte weather! :cursing:

I had to get my chain out of it's overnight soak in petrol. Didn't fancy doing it outdoors in this weather...... Wish I had. Strong smell of petrol in the air now!

Last edited:
Morning . It is grey out but dry .
We could have done without the surprise that was awaiting me this morning. The kitchen was covered in black feathers. :ohmy:
Schrodie the culprit was nowhere to be seen ! He eventually turned up wanting cuddles. I didn't give him any as he was a bad boy.
I assumed that he had taken the bird out . A little while later I noticed a worried Schrodie staring towards the back door. I went to investigate! I saw a very tatty looking Blackbird flapping around . I tried to catch it but it flew over my head and ended up being chased by Schrodie. I managed to get Schrodie and locked him in the living room .
It is amazing how a bird can hide when it wants to . The bird eventually escaped to freedom . We couldn't catch it.
The clean up operation was next .

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Morning . It is grey out but dry .
We could have done without the surprise that was awaiting me this morning. The kitchen was covered in black feathers. :ohmy:
Schrodie the culprit was nowhere to be seen ! He eventually turned up wanting cuddles. I didn't give him any as he was a bad boy.
I assumed that he had taken the bird out . A little while later I noticed a worried Schrodie staring towards the back door. I went to investigate! I saw a very tatty looking Blackbird flapping around . I tried to catch it but it flew over my head and ended up being chased by Schrodie. I managed to get Schrodie and locked him in the living room .
It is amazing how a bird can hide when it wants to . The bird eventually escaped to freedom . We couldn't catch it.
The clean up operation was next .

So glad ours is a house cat

Top Bottom