Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
It's popular in some circles to say that kids are better at using technology than adults. So why is it that my kids are shouting me every 2-3 minutes to ask how to do something on the computer? And while I'm gently ranting away here, shouldn't the teachers setting school work set it at an appropriate level for the student?

Rant over.

PS. If my son asks me how to save his work again, I may scream... :cry:

woodbutcher

Veteran
So, what would you exhibit in the old Goujounac presbytery?
I am working on it at the moment.... l will give you a sneak preview, please keep it to yourself ^_^
IMG_1499.jpg

With apologies to Mondrian / Look cycles and anyone else who has a claim to the study of colour / light etc.

woodbutcher

Veteran
You are perhaps no stranger to peyote :whistle:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
It's popular in some circles to say that kids are better at using technology than adults. So why is it that my kids are shouting me every 2-3 minutes to ask how to do something on the computer? And while I'm gently ranting away here, shouldn't the teachers setting school work set it at an appropriate level for the student?

Rant over.

PS. If my son asks me how to save his work again, I may scream... :cry:
Nearly everything I know or use on Mac comes from my grandchildren who at that time were pre teens. I did go to computer classes but it was all Microsoft and very basic.

Top Bottom