Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For those up and about at 06:41 this morning.

Because Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are closely grouped today you might feel a bit light headed on standing up. Best countered by laying straight back down.

A few of you have reported similar over the last two days, now you know the cause.

The next time will be on the 21st December 2020, when a "great conjunction” of Jupiter and Saturn: on the the exact date of the winter solstice, the two planets will appear just 0.06º apart right after sunset. It’s not happened since the year 2000 and won’t happen again until 2040." with similar effects possibly being felt.
Ah ! That's why I'm having woozies !

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’m a bit late for muster this morning.Soz.
Tea✅
Frankie on lap✅
peace and quiet ✅

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Ordered some plug plants via Suttons - web site warned it might crash on order but it will go through (check bank). Well it did crash and the money is showing as pending on my bank. Let's hope some get delivered (sometime during April) as my garden is looking rather empty.
I, too, ordered some goodies from them. Same thing here. Ordered, paid via PayPal, they're sending the £££, but Suttons site crashed before I could input delivery address etc.
I am now number 2173 in the queue to get on their site. Two emails sent, so far.
BTW, did you use global10 to get 10%discount?

D

Deleted member 26715

I have some news which might be too exciting for here, we have a Tesco's delivery, the suspense of what they are not going to deliver is getting quite intense

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I, too, ordered some goodies from them. Same thing here. Ordered, paid via PayPal, they're sending the £££, but Suttons site crashed before I could input delivery address etc.
I am now number 2173 in the queue to get on their site. Two emails sent, so far.
BTW, did you use global10 to get 10%discount?

Ah, didn't get the 10%, buy my order has been confirmed this morning, 30 mins ago. Some plants will arrive in a week, the rest end of April, which is fine as I can't plant out yet.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
A warrior, according to Lt. Worf :smile:

ST: TNG season 3 episode "Yesterday's Enterprise" if anyone wants to look up the reference. ;)
Well if you're self isolating , then watching every episode of the original Star Trek, plus Next Gen, plus all the spinoffs should keep you busy!:okay::reading:

Top Bottom