Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Not sure who that was aimed at @woodbutcher , but the realisation that I'd been listening through the looking glass was a pretty wild trip.
If the hat fits my man...^_^

Just come back from a lovely 8 mile ride in the company of Wiggy #2, the Chartres. Almost deserted roads, was quite literally one man and his dog when I rode through Littleport.

Lovely starry night, a bit of moonlight, but heck it was cold. Really enjoyed it though, far less stressful than my last ride when there were just too many people out and about.

Post ride :cuppa: and mince pie is tasting fabby :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
For those up and about at 06:41 this morning.

Because Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are closely grouped today you might feel a bit light headed on standing up. Best countered by laying straight back down.

A few of you have reported similar over the last two days, now you know the cause.

The next time will be on the 21st December 2020, when a "great conjunction” of Jupiter and Saturn: on the the exact date of the winter solstice, the two planets will appear just 0.06º apart right after sunset. It’s not happened since the year 2000 and won’t happen again until 2040." with similar effects possibly being felt.

Top Bottom