Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Having pegged out the washing, this will now provide my entertainment for the rest of the day as I watch it dry ... through the window of course. Then I can bring it, fold it and iron it.
Almost trembling with anticipation!

Wait!

Does hanging out the washing count as my daily exercise?
Can I now not go out on the bike?!
Have I got to wait until tomorrow to bring the washing in?
Will that be tomorrow's exercise?!
:eek::cry:
Well it was your fault in hanging the washing out in Rotherham now wasn't it, hope it's still there tomorrow

D

Deleted member 26715

Bruise report .
Most of the bruise is returning to a more normal colour with a purple halo surrounding it . In the centre where the main impact landed there is still a hard lump. :wacko:. I haven't tried getting back on a bike since the fall and I'm not sure if the bruised area will miss the saddle . I may try it out later .
It's amazing what colours the human body can produce

D

Deleted member 26715

2 Banana breakfast

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Sunshine just at the moment but very cold. A light dusting of snow on the higher Morvern hills overnight and markedly more snow on the Mull hills I can see from my window.
There is also a noticeable decrease in marine traffic as there are usually boats of some kind on the move. In the last couple of days some fish farm cage rafts and a few small workboats plus the very occasional ferry.
At night it is very strange as the only light in the Sound is every 4 seconds the Bonavuillin navigation buoy and a cattle shed higher up on the Morvern side.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
One of the pitcher plants is flowering:

The pitchers which were around 200mm tall all went brown and died over winter. Wasn't expecting this flower! Hopefully new pitchers will grow.

Top Bottom