Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Just hung new door in our loft conversion.
What crime did it commit?

Cat seemed okay when she came back from the vets last night but I'm not convinced she's okay this morning, seems to want to eat, but still frightened of doing it

What are you feeding her? Have you got any pate style food?

If not, add some warm water to her usual food and blitz that to a soupy glop. Or do the same if you've got something like pilchards or sardines in tomato sauce.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Good news! A ball bearing of the 3/16th variety has been acquired. My neighbour had a few in an old tobacco tin. You can stand down @deptfordmarmoset , your ball bearing is no longer required.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Kevin Costner may have danced with wolves but I've been cycling with cows. The whole herd were running alongside me as I cycled up this really quiet lane. I love these kind of random encounters.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

What are you feeding her? Have you got any pate style food?

If not, add some warm water to her usual food and blitz that to a soupy glop. Or do the same if you've got something like pilchards or sardines in tomato sauce.
When she came back last night she tucked into Tuna & her usual Asda jelly food, tried her with Pate & eggs, but not having it, think we'll be going back to the vets tomorrow. But just heard that she has left a deposit in the bath, so at least something is going through :laugh:

When she came back last night she tucked into Tuna & her usual Asda jelly food, tried her with Pate & eggs, but not having it, think we'll be going back to the vets tomorrow. But just heard that she has left a deposit in the bath, so at least something is going through :laugh:

It's probably the meds wearing off, so I'd still give blitzing her food a try if her mouth is sore. But as you say, at least the system isn't clogged up. :laugh: Fingers and paws crossed for Madam. Please give her gentle head rubs from me xxx

Top Bottom