Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Wow haven't been up this late in a morning for a long time

I am in a bit of a grumpy mood .
It is sunny out and it would be nice to go for a ride. My conscience is saying that I should stay in to be on the safe side . I have an exercise bike but find that it is boring ! Part of the fun I find in cycling is freewheeling . I tried that on the exercise bike and almost went over the handlebars. :ohmy:
I'm also grumpy with the weather peeps. They seem to be getting things wrong a lot more now . Today they said that there will be a weather front moving in later today . It looks like there is grey cloud already moving in from the West.
Rant over ! I think In will go outside now whilst there is still some sunshine .

I am in a bit of a grumpy mood .
It is sunny out and it would be nice to go for a ride. My conscience is saying that I should stay in to be on the safe side . I have an exercise bike but find that it is boring ! Part of the fun I find in cycling is freewheeling . I tried that on the exercise bike and almost went over the handlebars. :ohmy:
I'm also grumpy with the weather peeps. They seem to be getting things wrong a lot more now . Today they said that there will be a weather front moving in later today . It looks like there is grey cloud already moving in from the West.
Rant over ! I think In will go outside now whilst there is still some sunshine .
Yes some stonking weather coming up, but i am staying put, you never know do you?
The irony is most of my cycling this year has been in either freezing or really windy conditions (those stormy weekends feel like years ago?). Need to get the turbo set up pronto, the old legs are going into sedentary phase. Plenty of nice long roads and tracks ahead of us later in the year :okay:

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Just seen this on faceache, made me laugh.

woodbutcher

Veteran
I had this issue with my Stihl chainsaw, after non use for a while, it was flooded, try taking out the spark plug and pulling the cord 10 times without it in, then try with, no choke, good luck.

Edit.... I flooded it :sad:
Success it started and ran just fine. Now there is another problem which is taxing my brain cell . I have forgotten how to replace the cutter string:wacko:

Top Bottom