Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Didn’t make it that far over. Had intended to go through Manea, but missed the turn. I may do a lot more riding out that way though, as the roads were flat and the traffic was light. :smile:

https://www.strava.com/activities/3489357441

Ah, you stayed on t'other side of the Hundred Foot. :smile: To come over this side, you'd have to come via Welney or Mepal Bridge. Both have their plus sides.

The ride from Mepal to Ely cross country via Witcham, Coveney and West Fen is one of the more unusual ones around here as it *isn't* flat. But you get some seriously spectacular views across the fen, and of the cathedral.

Kryton521

Über Member
Well b*gger & blast! Only went and got the wrong frelling bearings!!! Apparently I got the ones meant for mtb...... Didn't say that on the web site??? So still not got the wheel fixed and suppliers are all out of stock of the, actual, ones I need. Going to go to bed and cry!:angry:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
So much for today's plans. The lure of the afternoon sunshine was too much and I ended up going out for a quick 50km ride in the heat, so the kitchen floor still needs doing.

This was folowed by a drive up to my sister's to pick up her bike (an old one of mine) for a bit of a service. The round trip of just over 40 miles was the furthest I've driven since a round trip to Norwich in early March and made it a total of only 250 miles driven since March 1st. For comparison I cycled 235 miles last week alone!

classic33

Leg End Member
Started the day in

Spent this evening around London

Where next!

classic33

Leg End Member
t'wouldn't surprise me.

Top Bottom