Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning.
I'm tired ! There was an industrial dispute going on in the night between my head and my ears . My ears kept complaining that it hurt when my head was on its side . My head wouldn't fall asleep when I laid on my back . So for hours I kept rolling around .
Schrodie has come in and is sitting on my lap . I think it must mean that his favourite dirt bath must be muddy.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
That’s a bit greedy. If you’ve had the eggs from five hens then it follows that you had a minimum of five eggs? :wacko:

That's the correct dose.
I generally have five egg omelets. Bacon mushroom and cheese is a current favourite.

*one omelet made with five eggs before anyone starts. *:tongue:

It says on it Visionary M-12 and is 12 x 50. It also has 246ft @ 1000yds. Can't remember where I got it or how much I paid but it was on internet somewhere. I did try one which somebody else had before I bought and the optics seem really good for the price.
Has it got an angled eyepiece or is the conventional type ? I prefer the conventional type as I find it easier to locate things .

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Not angled but completely straight. I will take a photo but not until I am on a different computer as the Mac book seems to have a mind of its own and can be a problem. It weighs 400 gm so is fairly heavy but compact.
AE3AE329-2791-4C44-894A-31990DA90592.jpeg

Top Bottom