Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Blimey, it's windy.

Been out at lunch for a quick MTB ride. Crashed through half a tree - too late to stop (blind bend), so just went through it - don't try that on a road bike.:laugh:

Loads of debris, and bits of branches falling down around you. Got home, pot with tomatoes in has been blown over, daughter's basketball back panel has been blown off, another pot is over, and a large cloche has been blown over the fence into the visitor parking spaces. Bit blowy !!

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning.
I'm tired ! There was an industrial dispute going on in the night between my head and my ears . My ears kept complaining that it hurt when my head was on its side . My head wouldn't fall asleep when I laid on my back . So for hours I kept rolling around .
Schrodie has come in and is sitting on my lap . I think it must mean that his favourite dirt bath must be muddy.
Did you try the opposite side to your back, or even sleeping sitting up?

woodbutcher

Veteran
Today's theme in the photography challenge is "Round"

View attachment 524115

I think this one will be appreciated around these parts... ^_^
l hope it is ok to join in your "round" challenge ......do you know what this is ?
IMG_1411.jpg

The figure at 1.000yds is the 'field of view', also note 12x magnification is about all you can get away with 'hand held', any more than that and you need a tripod to avoid shake.
I managed to spot the International Space Station using my Optolyth 20-60 X 80 spotting scope hand held on full mag. Mind you it did wobble around a bit !

carlosfandangus

Über Member
I sent 2 emails today in hindsight would have been better deleted
A previous manager of mine demanded that he proof read any emails I sent, too many upset recipients^_^

gbb

Legendary Member
Got a nagging feeling something I have forgotten at work today may kick me in the unmentionables, Testing film and packaging for a new line of grapes, I nodded in the production meeting when it was mentioned this morning...then forgot all about it. My boss tells me it's already been done a week ago...but I have a nagging feeling this is new packaging that arrived today...to pack tomorrow, when I'm at home and they might struggle.
Have to PM my colleague on FB, let him know I will come in if he struggles. It will prey on my mind now....:headshake:

Top Bottom