Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some c**t has tipped a load of builders waste outside my gate, and in order to put up a temporary roadworks sign for stuff going on further down the road, the water board's workmen have cut back my hedge and the cherry tree on the corner without asking for permission first. I have a mind to ram a sabre up someone's jacksy right now. And yes, I'm on my monthly, so it comes with added pissed-offness.

I think anyone convicted of fly-tipping should have their address published on a special website so that anyone who wants to can go and dump rubbish in their garden. The punishment should fit the crime.

Fly-tipping makes me so mad! :angry:

classic33

Leg End Member
Not the best night's sleep again, and my eyes are incredibly itchy today. Hey ho...

I have loaded up the slow cooker with carrots, leeks, celery, onion, garlic, bay, sage, pepper, stock and half a dozen faggots. :hungry:

Some c**t has tipped a load of builders waste outside my gate, and in order to put up a temporary roadworks sign for stuff going on further down the road, the water board's workmen have cut back my hedge and the cherry tree on the corner without asking for permission first. I have a mind to ram a sabre up someone's jacksy right now. And yes, I'm on my monthly, so it comes with added pissed-offness.

I have not yet taken my daily photograph for the challenge.
File a claim and complaint with the company involved, not the contractor, for damage caused.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Procrastination is King:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I agree, between that and still going to work full time, my life has not changed a bit due to Covid. With the exception of steering clear of people more than usual, not touching my face (this is a bugger cos I'm an avid nose picker so have to wait until I've just washed my hands, you should see me in the car on the way home:hyper:) and using hand sanitizer before entering a shop and again before getting in the car.

Last edited:
That is likely to be the issue, they have either been turned away, it wasn't open, or the queue was too long.

It would be more trouble for the casual fly tipper to drive out here right into the boonies... Like last time, it's most likely railway / highways / electric / water contractors not bothering to clear up after themselves.

Does get very tiresome.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I agree, between that and still going to work full time, my life has not changed a bit due to Covid. With the exception of steering clear of people more than usual, not touching my face (this is a bugger cos I'm an avid nose picker so have to wait until I've just washed my hands, you should see me in the car on the way home:hyper:) and using hand sanitizer before entering a ship and again before getting in the car.

Ship? or shop? :scratch:

Top Bottom