Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I'll pass... :stop:

Just in case @Kempstonian drops in later and hasn't listened to the game. :angel:
I didn't listen but I had the live action page open on Sky Sports website. I know it was 'only Norwich' but it was 3 very welcome points! Great to see Auba back in the goals again, wasn't it? I might be a bit premature here but the defence looks like it might be improving at last too.

Feel rather under the weather today, just really tired and run down. But then again, it *is* raining. Again. Showers rolling through at depressingly regular intervals.

And it rained on me while I was picking fruit earlier.

On the upsides, I will be having a socially distanced catch up with a friend later. I haven't seen her for the best part of six months, what with one thing and another, and she's been shielding as her husband is vulnerable. I think umbrella and waterproofs might be a good idea, as we're meeting on a village green that's equidistant between her place and mine.

Today's theme in the photography challenge is "Something you bought online during lockdown"

NR1F6676_small.jpg

I'm very predictable, aren't I? :laugh:

I didn't listen but I had the live action page open on Sky Sports website. I know it was 'only Norwich' but it was 3 very welcome points! Great to see Auba back in the goals again, wasn't it? I might be a bit premature here but the defence looks like it might be improving at last too.

Three points is three points. :smile:

As well as Auba, Dani Ceballos had a good game too. Shame his loan spell is nearly over...

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I must have missed my email.... :sad:

I have the app. Instant check.

Top Bottom