Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Steak and Kidney pie for me tonight Chicken for her lady ship Mashed spuds garden peas and plenty of gravy. Apple turnover for pudding( or for the more refined than what I am )sweet with custard.😳😝😝😝😝

I think we might be buying him. He doesn't get on with Zidane, so there's a good chance of it. General opinion is that its unlikely that he'll return to Real.

Its raining now!

Well, we'll see.

I think it depends on what happens with Ozil... Still trying to figure out what's going on there.

Good to see Bukayo Saka get a new contract. That lad looks like a fabby prospect.

A cold supper here tonight. Hard boiled eggs, assorted salads and cheeses, sourdough bread and a pot of tea. And a choice of cherries, mulberries and bananas for afters. Oh, and several :cuppa: will be involved as well.

The eggs come from one friend's maran hens, and the sourdough bread (from a small artisan bakery) via another friend who volunteers for a local community food project.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I can hear chunks of ice falling in my fridge. Judging by the sound and the size of the puddle on the floor, defrosting is progressing perfectly.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Mmmm, I'll have to try that. Don't have any chicken in the freezer, but turkey will do nicely.
I'd never cook a Chinese stir fry with any meat that has been frozen, freezing damages the cell structure of the meat and makes it a bit tough and chewy.Frozen meat is fine for other cooking methods but the 'flash' frying of a stir fry relies on the meat staying tender and being barely cooked for it's succulence.

Top Bottom