Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Low Gear Guy

Veteran
There's pidgeons bonking on my fence at the moment.
Isn't a bit late in the season for bird lurve?? 🐦 🐦
No, pigeons breed all year round. This gives them the edge over more intelligent life forms.

I'd never cook a Chinese stir fry with any meat that has been frozen, freezing damages the cell structure of the meat and makes it a bit tough and chewy.Frozen meat is fine for other cooking methods but the 'flash' frying of a stir fry relies on the meat staying tender and being barely cooked for it's succulence.

For stir fries I tend to prefer to use cooked meat and then throw in at the last minute. Traditionalists will be up in arms, but I don't think I can fit half a turkey in my wok! :laugh:

Kryton521

Über Member
Thought I was going to die today for sure! Went out for a ride, Me; "Ooh. Wait, I've forgotten my other bottle and food". Also me; "pfft sakes man! You're fat and you're not going that far!" Had to hide in a bus shelter to give myself a chance to stop shaking !

Also, "What a lot of weather we're having!" It was warm and damp when I set off. Got very wet and cold, then cold and warm, hot & heavy rain. Bloody freezing! Hot, hot enough that I took leg warmers off, [again.] unzipped light jacket. chucked it down with rain and got very cold.
Very glad to get home.

Got a "patio cherry tree" delivered today, paid for from my £30 something win from the lottery ^_^ Also a insect screen for my kitchen window to try and reduce the flies that come in from next door neighbours ............ :cursing:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Morning all, it's a bit quiet on here this morning isn't it?

Summer's arrived with some light liquid sunshine and a stiff breeze, so I may put off my plans to go for a ride until tomorrow and do some work at home instead. Coffee number 1 just finished.
That's Mundanity for you!:laugh:

Top Bottom