Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm back .
I did 13 + miles. I've got to work out the + bit .

D

Deleted member 26715

Just 1 x £25 for me this month but that's enough to pay for Eurosport for a year and some cheap beer from Lidl.
I'm surprised anybody uses their system what a complete & utter pile of pooh, went to https://www.nsandi.com/ tried to register & ended up on a queuing system which randomly told me it was my turn, then 87 in the queue, then 147 in the queue. Eventually got to the site then went round & round in loops trying to create an account, being thrown back into the queueing system, in the end I managed to create an account & transfer some funds in, or at least I think I have. Now when I go to the sign-in page it tells me my details are incorrect (which they are not), hopefully they haven't been hacked & I've just lost some money

A cool and very blustery day here chez Casa Reynard. It will be interesting using the fruit picking pole later to get at some more cherries.

Anyways, the friend who I met up with yesterday is involved with a community food project, and she gave me a box of stuff that was otherwise going to go into the bin. Amongst said items was a job lot of lemons, tangerines and five kilos of sugar. That lot will be having a date with each other shortly - I have spent the morning cutting fruit for marmalade!

Lunch is on the agenda, I have a hungry.

Today's theme in the photography challenge is "Cutting Edge"

NR1F6687_small.jpg

I've gone for the "OMG, do we really let her loose with that" kind of approach... :crazy:

tyred

Legendary Member
Just 1 hour and 2 minutes of work left this week:hyper:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm surprised anybody uses their system what a complete & utter pile of pooh, went to https://www.nsandi.com/ tried to register & ended up on a queuing system which randomly told me it was my turn, then 87 in the queue, then 147 in the queue. Eventually got to the site then went round & round in loops trying to create an account, being thrown back into the queueing system, in the end I managed to create an account & transfer some funds in, or at least I think I have. Now when I go to the sign-in page it tells me my details are incorrect (which they are not), hopefully they haven't been hacked & I've just lost some money
I think it's a bad time of the month to be doing it. It was all queuing at the beginning of last month when people were trying to find out their winnings online. Mid month and I suspect it will be plain sailing. Their server isn't up to it at ''winnings time.''

Latest exciting news ....still waiting for UPS delivery. Mind you they have had a change of tactics . Instead of delivery by 9pm yesterday , the tracking site has the interesting observation that it was in Toulouse at 7am this morning and now they don't even hazard a guess as to when it will arrive at my place. The way this is going l could have got on my bike yesterday and collected it from Toulouse and still have been back here by lunchtime today ^_^
I hope yours arrives. When they did that to mine I never saw it !

Top Bottom