Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now have an answer to that age old question of how many does it take to change a lightbulb, and a bit extra.

Nine men, six vehicles and just over half an hour per light.

How many Minbari does it take to change a lightbulb?

One, but they stop halfway through and never tell you why.

How many Centauri does it take to change a lightbulb?

Just one. But in the grand days of the Old Republic, hundreds of servants would change thousands of lightbulbs at our whim.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
First cuppa drank
Showered
Woke up too late for a pre work ride :sad:

tyred

Legendary Member
There was one of those rubber grip things which are fitted to clutch and brake pedals lying in the road this morning when I was out walking.

How can anyone lose such a thing? :wacko: Even in the unlikely event that it came off the pedal when driving it would remain in the car footwell and why would anyone throw it away?

woodbutcher

Veteran
Latest exciting news ....still waiting for UPS delivery. Mind you they have had a change of tactics . Instead of delivery by 9pm yesterday , the tracking site has the interesting observation that it was in Toulouse at 7am this morning and now they don't even hazard a guess as to when it will arrive at my place. The way this is going l could have got on my bike yesterday and collected it from Toulouse and still have been back here by lunchtime today ^_^

Top Bottom