Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You're going to make me ask aren't you? Oh all right then... what's clafoutis aux cerises?

(Forgive my ignorance)

It's a baked custard pudding with cherries. :hungry:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Today's theme in the photography challenge is "Tins, bottles and boxes"

View attachment 534457

What am I like? :laugh: Yes, those are originally sweetie tins. I bought them for the tins, not the sweets! :whistle:
I don't have the Porsche one, but I do have the Bellm/Weaver & Bellm/Sala Gulf McLaren F1 GTR and the Sugden/O'Rourke EMI McLaren GTR vesrions instead.

Last edited:
I don't have the Porsche one, but I do have the Bellm/Weaver & Bellm/Sala Gulf McLaren F1 GTR and the Sugden/O'Rourke EMI McLaren GTR vesrions instead.

I have both those McLarens as well, plus a couple of others. Oh, and a Dale Jr NASCAR. Those three just happened to be the ones I didn't have to move half the house to find. :laugh:

Might have a spare Porsche knocking around somewhere...

Time to go to work: I'm on opening/locking up duty so I need to be on time.

Thankfully it's only 15 minutes by bike, and I never have to deal with a traffic jam, unlike colleagues who regularly turn up complaining about them.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
They were just talking about newspaper sales dropping .
I was just wondering what other uses they used for ? Wrapping up food scraps before putting them into the bin . In my early years as an apprentice they were used to mask up vehicles before spraying .
Werent they used a lot in shop windows when they were vacant or being refitted?

Top Bottom