Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
This evening I will be trying to join a Webinar. If I am not back by about 9pm can someone send out a search party.

It is a local Climate Change group. Although this part of west Worcestershire is decades behind the rest of the county, I still would like to find out if there is anything we can do. Yes, I know, lots that we could do. What would people like to concentrate on?

Landsurfer

Veteran
I've given up on webinar's .... i just read the Q&A sheets after the event which seem to sum up all the good and bad bits in a couple of pages instead of listening to people i don't know preach at me ... or lecture me ... or something like that. For ages.

woodbutcher

Veteran
It's a baked custard pudding with cherries. :hungry:
You are selling yourself short.... "custard pudding" sounds disturbingly like the desert we got at my boarding school on Sundays . Come clean "Reynard" what about the eggs , the vanilla pod steeped heavy cream , the sugar and the flour combined to make magic ....oh and the cherries with the pits left in (thats just me being difficult) ^_^

You are selling yourself short.... "custard pudding" sounds disturbingly like the desert we got at my boarding school on Sundays . Come clean "Reynard" what about the eggs , the vanilla pod steeped heavy cream , the sugar and the flour combined to make magic ....oh and the cherries with the pits left in (thats just me being difficult) ^_^

300g *pitted* cherries - cos it's inelegant to spit at the table
2 organic free range maran brown eggs
100 ml milk
50 ml creme fraiche (cos that's what I had)
2 tsp cornflour mixed with a splooshette of milk
30g sugar
glug of vanilla extract

woodbutcher

Veteran
300g *pitted* cherries - cos it's inelegant to spit at the table
2 organic free range maran brown eggs
100 ml milk
50 ml creme fraiche (cos that's what I had)
2 tsp cornflour mixed with a splooshette of milk
30g sugar
glug of vanilla extract
There you are that looks much more impressive.....l still think pits in is more fun though :whistle:

Top Bottom