Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I went out in the rain this evening and was riding down a very quiet cul-de-sac . At the end of it was a man in a Hi-Viz jacket with big blue lettering on the back, holding a camera the size of a big DSLR, pointing it into a less minor road to his left. I asked him how many he had got. He thought for a few seconds before coming up with an accurate score.
"About forty-seven in the last five hours. I ought to be on commission.....". We both laughed.

classic33

Leg End Member
The "not putting it to bed when they should've done" kind of game... :banghead:
Shooting in the bed(room) games. How'd you miss at that range?

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
At least we didn't blow it completely and lose. That's not much but its something.

We could lose a couple of places when the others have played 34 games though. Two teams could overtake us. :sad:

Anyways, hi ho, hi ho, it's off to bed I go...

woodbutcher

Veteran
I went out in the rain this evening and was riding down a very quiet cul-de-sac . At the end of it was a man in a Hi-Viz jacket with big blue lettering on the back, holding a camera the size of a big DSLR, pointing it into a less minor road to his left. I asked him how many he had got. He thought for a few seconds before coming up with an accurate score.
"About forty-seven in the last five hours. I ought to be on commission.....". We both laughed.
It sounds a bit sinister , what was going on , or am l just being thick :wacko:

Top Bottom