Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

It rained most of the day yesterday, it was raining when we went to bed it's still raining now, is it April instead of July, but at least the coffee tastes particularly good this morning for some unknown reason

It rained most of the day yesterday, it was raining when we went to bed it's still raining now, is it April instead of July, but at least the coffee tastes particularly good this morning for some unknown reason
Not sure! I've lost all track of time . :wacko:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
@Illaveago I do like a nicely polished Mondeo. You’re going to have to upload a picture of your new toy.

FTFY

Kryton521

Über Member
Not very "mundane", unless of course you are "Pink", my little kitten who has decided that a world without Brothers & Sisters is too scary and won't engage! I cuddled her till quite late last night, had to nip to the loo, after that she hid under the couch.
I've put food out and I'll just leave her for now.

Unless any cat people know a trick or something I'm not doing?

Attachments

• 8809EAFF-9197-43DC-9265-B63B880DAF2D.jpeg
    8809EAFF-9197-43DC-9265-B63B880DAF2D.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3
@Illaveago I do like a nicely polished Jag. You’re going to have to upload a picture of your new toy.
This is it this morning after I applied Meguiars ceramic wax last night

. Not sure if I applied it correctly as they say that you have to do a base layer the first time . It is very shiny and cats just slide off it . :laugh:
I love the colour.

Top Bottom