Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Because I watered the plants, we had 0.70 inch of rain last night, making nearly an inch of rain this week, pretty good for a dry month. Also, the overall momentum of the temperatures now seems to be shifting toward cooler, rather than hotter, temperatures, although this will take a bit of time to become noticeable.
LOL an inch of rain this week, I wish, no idea how much we have had but it feels like 4 inch

classic33

Leg End Member
Is it a bit like the Pluto debate ?
Nah, Pluto is definitely a Disney character.

Dull and gloomy here chez Casa Reynard, though the sun is making a passable effort of trying to show his face. It's also a little bit breezy.

Did some general puttering around this morning. My new easel board is also now finished and ready for use.

Had a lovely lunch of buttered wholemeal toast, topped variously smoked salmon mousse, tilzitser cheese and tangerine marmalade. Plus a pear, some mango and half an avocado. And two :cuppa: of course.

Today's theme in the photography challenge is "Spooky"

NR1F6755_small.jpg

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Storage on the bike sorted (for now). I got a new rear camera light for the bike and once opened realised it would only mount on the seat post - where my saddle bag goes, and there's no room for both. So for now I've removed the saddle bag and decanted my repair kit into a small frame bag so I can have the camera light on the back. Now got cameras front and rear on the bike which will make my wife very happy. I will need a better solution though which is looking like coming in the form of a top bar bag too. I'm not too bothered about the weight as I'd prefer to have my repair kit and other bits and bobs (e.g. mini first aid supplies for when I'm out with the kids) than not.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Dull and gloomy here chez Casa Reynard, though the sun is making a passable effort of trying to show his face. It's also a little bit breezy.

Did some general puttering around this morning. My new easel board is also now finished and ready for use.

Had a lovely lunch of buttered wholemeal toast, topped variously smoked salmon mousse, tilzitser cheese and tangerine marmalade. Plus a pear, some mango and half an avocado. And two :cuppa: of course.
Million dollar question Reynard , now l know that you forgo alcohol but please tell me that the tea you drink after such delicacies .....does not contain milk and sugar:rolleyes:

Ooooops, I appear to have bought another bicycle. :whistle: N+1 is in the house.

Top Bottom